Hello, all you lovely people and today we have a makeup remover under focus. It is Maybelline NewYork MICELLAR WATER. This has been in the international market for quite some time now and was recently launched in India.
As you can see from the picture, it has a clear water like consistency. The packaging is a sturdy plastic and a screw cap with tight flip top, making it perfect for traveling as well.
- Removes all makeup and UV products
- Removes trapped dirt and dust
- Refines pores
- Freshens like a toner
- No need to rinse
- Subtle for sensitive skin
- No fragrance
- Alcohol free
- Oil free
Usage– Soak a cotton pad and gently apply on face. No need to rub
All the details about the product, its usage and ingredients are given on the back of the bottle
All Things Right
- Affordable – Rs 399
- Yes! it holds true to everything that it claims
- No stingy feeling on the skin
- Doesn’t irritate the eyes
- Works great on sensitive and acne prone skin
- Removes all kinds of makeup whether it’s waterproof or normal makeup
- Freshens the skin like a toner
- Soothes and hydrates the skin
- Doesn’t dry the skin
- A small dispenser that drops the right amount of product to prevent wastage
All Things Wrong
- there is none
Do I feel it Right – yes absolutely, I am already on my second bottle and this is going to be my favorite for a very long time.
Extra Tip– while working with waterproof makeup for eg a gel liner, give it a little time to act, as it’s oil free it takes a few extra second to work
I hope this review helps you out.